Monday, February 10, 2014

Mini Album Monday #23- "10 Things I Love About You" Album

Over the years I've made my hubby several mini albums as gifts.
I have to admit, though, that I haven't made him one in quite some time.
Fast forward to today- I'll show you the one I made him for Valentine's day.
 
 
Here's the cover.
 
 
Here's the interior.
It's made from a file folder.
   
 
I started by folding the file folder. I followed the instructions found here.
 
 
I only used two pieces of 12"x 12" pattern paper- and not even whole pieces- to make this.
I trimmed the first to fit on each of the outer panels.
 
 
Then I trimmed the second to fit on only the lower portion of the interior pages.
I plan to add photos up top, so I didn't bother to put any paper there.
 
 
I put a photo on each panel.

 
Then I added tags in each pocket,
 and journaling spots on the bottom portion of the pockets.
I added one reason to each tag and each journaling spot for a total of
10 things that I love about my hubby.


I went through and added embellishments

 
 to both the photos and the journaling cards.

 
Finally, I added my title.

 
To keep the book closed, I used a piece of ribbon.
 
This is a very easy book to make and it doesn't require much to make it.
It sure would make a delightful Valentine's Day gift for your hubby, your kids,
or even for grandparents.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer
Psalm 18:2
 
 This post is linked to Skip to My Lou, Funky Junk, and Craft-O-Maniac.


No comments: