Wednesday, February 26, 2014

More Lovelies That I Love

I love, love, love tickets.
Whenever I attend a function where I have to have one to enter or when I buy a raffle ticket, I always keep the ticket- even if it's just a stub. I'm not kidding. I don't know what my facination is with them.
Today I'm going to show you some awesome ticket themed products I've found.


Check out this cute paper by Maggie Holmes. . . covered in tickets!
Love it!


How awesome is this ticket themed Washi tape?
So awesome!


How about a ticket punch so you can make your own? Here's one by EK Success.


Or, if you want the real deal, here's a roll of vintage carnival tickets that I found on Etsy. Swoon!
I was so taken with these, I nearly ordered them on the spot!


This style of ticket is great because you can personalize them with stamps
or use them as  journaling tags.
There are a variety of colors to choose from at this Etsy store.
I've been known to use these as tags on gifts.

What do you think? Have I won you over?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me.
Psalm 3:3

 This post is linked to My Girlish Whims and Ivy and Elephants.

No comments: