Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

I've been cruising Etsy again.
I just got an awesome new phone and Etsy was one of the first aps that I downloaded.
Since I showed you a handmade journal on Monday, I thought I'd show you
some ideas if you've been wanting a journal . . .
 

If you love the idea of a handmade journal/mini album,
but don't have the time or materials to make one, this one is awesome!
It's complete and ready to become your journal, Smash album, 30 Days of Lists album,
or any other kind of album you can think of.


If you prefer less of a handmade look to a journal, how about this beautiful leather one?
I just love this cover-both the bike image and the worn and well-loved look!
You can find it here.

 
 You can go here to get a pack of awesomeness to put together your own album.
I have to admit that I get a little giddy when I see all this
old paraphernalia bundled together like this:)
 
 
I totally dig these map tags.
You can find them here.
You could use these in any of the above albums or as gift tags.
 
My last find isn't paper related, but still falls into the writing theme.
 
 
I absolutely fell in love with this locket necklace when I saw it!
It's magnetic with interchangeable centers-I love every single one of them!
Swoon. . .
 
What a great way to end this show and tell.
I hope you are as excited about this stuff as I am:)
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
By the way, I'm not affiliated with any of the above stores, I just love their products.
 
Behave courageously, and the Lord will be with the good.
2 Chron. 19:11
 


No comments: