Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #136

Wanna see my thrifty finds this week?
 
 
I fell in love with these glass baby bottles.
They were a quarter apiece.
I bought four in each size.
There were lots more that I could've gotten, but I wasn't for sure what to do with them,
so I figured a few would be fine until I do know what to use them for.

 
It's hard to see here, but there are measurements right in the glass.

 
I got these five records for a dime each.
Two are from the Sound of Music and one from Mary Poppins- two classic films!

 
I got this brand new box of 100 envelopes for a dollar.
I'll be making some scrapbooks with these!

 
My last purchase is this brand new package of transparency frames for a quarter.
Love them!
 
I'm really thinking that I need to start either an Etsy store or an Ebay store to sell some of my treasures. This would justify some of my purchases:)
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
The rich and the poor have this in common,
the Lord is the maker of them all.
Proverbs 22:2
 
 This post is linked to Embracing Change, Junkin' Joe, and Too Much Time on My Hands.


1 comment:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Great finds - I like the baby bottles.