Friday, June 26, 2015

Colorful Bracelet DIY

 Have you ever tried to make a bracelet?
It's not too hard.
Here's how I made this one.


I just love all the colors.


I started with these two items from Hobby Lobby.
I also used some silver beads and elastic jewelry cord.
 On the back of the elastic cord package are directions on how to tie knots for jewelry.


It's a bit hard to see in this photo, but I started by tying the elastic to one edge of the jewelry plate.
(I use thin elastic, so I usually use two strands to make the bracelet stronger.)


Then I alternated colorful beads with silver beads.
I think the silver beads seem to dress it up.


I kept adding beads until the bracelet was long enough to go around my wrist.
Then I tied the elastic cord off on the other side of the jewelry plate.

This is my new favorite piece.
With all those colors, it goes with nearly everything!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

And this is His commandment: 
that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ
 and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
1 John 3:23

No comments: