Monday, June 29, 2015

Patriotic Centerpieces with a Pop!

Ok. Are you ready for this?
I'm about to hit you with a whole bunch of patriotic cuteness.


What do you think about this centerpiece. . .made with empty soda cans?!?


Here's a second one with a different ribbon and different flowers.
I started by using a can opener to remove the lid from an empty can.
Then I washed each can with soap and water.
I used a long ribbon to tie three cans together.
After that all it took was adding three silk flowers and one flag to each can.


Here's the first arrangement with some red flowers added.

Simple. Cheap. Cu-ute!!!

I think the price is right on these.
I bought the sodas for a new BBQ recipe I'm trying.
The flowers and the flags came from the dollar store.
And I had the ribbon on hand.
Try whipping up a couple of these to set out at your Fourth of July festivities.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Beloved, if God so loved us, 
we also ought to love one another.
1 John 4:11

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ha! I love this idea!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!