Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #169

Recently, I was doing some secondhand shopping with a friend.
You just gotta love friends who will go thrifting with you!
We walked through some booths at an indoor flea market.
I found a few things. . .


If I'm not mistaken, I think these are light insulators.
Whatever they are, they're certainly unique.
I paid $1 apiece for them.
Any ideas about what I can do with them?


I am a nut for tags. Don't ask me why, but I just love unique tags.
I got a big bag of these for $3.
I'll use them in a papercrafting project.
Love them!


I am also a nut for vintage postcards.
We happened by a booth that had all postcards marked down to half off!
I only paid fifty cents apiece for them.


Aren't they so lovely?
Yes, I bought them with a specific project in mind. :)


Check out this ballister- it's nice and sturdy.
I got it for $5.
I think it would make an interesting necklace stand. . .

We also shared some fried pickles while we shopped, so between that and the shopping,
 it was a great day!

I think you all should grab a friend and hit some yard sales this weekend:)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Jesus Christ is the same
 yesterday, today, and forever.
Hebrews 13:8

This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, The Crafted Sparrow, and Too Much Time on My Hands.

No comments: