Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

With Father's Day coming, I took a browse through Etsy to find some manly gifts.
There was so much great stuff.
Here's a peek of what I found. . . 


I can't get over how stinkin' cute this father/child shirt set is.
The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. . .


This mug would put a smile on any dad's face!


This keyring is awesome.


This personalized burlap print would be a beautiful gift.


These typewriter key cuff links are so unique.
Love them!

Show those dads some love.
We're all so blessed to have them.

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Your word is a lamp to my feet
 and a light to my path.
Psalm 119:105

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, Embracing Change,  and Tip Junkie.

No comments: