Friday, July 24, 2015

Beach-y Centerpieces

Here's a super easy centerpiece that is great for the summer.


If you've got a large vase/candle holder, some sand, a few seashells, and a tealight candle,
then you've got what you need to whip up one of these.


 Just fill the vase/candleholder about 2/3 full of sand.
Place a few seashells around a tealight candle.
That's it!


Pair it with a fishing net and you've got a whole lotta cuteness!
(I got my fishing net at the dollar store.)


Makes you want to go to the beach, huh?

Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, 
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
Habakkuk 3:18

1 comment:

Maria said...

This is a very pretty beach centerpiece that you shared at my last Fabulous Friday.. I will be taking a break from my party and joining up with Dream Create and Inspire.. You can link up with that party which is every wed, just leave a comment on my blog so I know you came to the party! Its a huge so I don't want to miss you. Hugs Maria