Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

Even with all the ups and downs our country has, it still is the best place on Earth to live.
(I've lived abroad, so I feel that I can truthfully say that.)
On that note, it's a great time to show your love for our country.
Here are few things that can help you show your spirit. . .


How great is this burlap flag wreath?
You'd be able to hang it on your door several times a year. . . Memorial Day, the Fourth, 
Labor Day, and Veteran's Day. 
It would pay for itself in the first year!


I just looovvvveee this flag ring.
 I don't know quite what grabs me- whether it's the wide band, the pretty silver, the flag. . . . 
I would totally wear this. Not just on the Fourth either!


This hat is too cute. I love the red chevron burlap and blue flower on the leopard print.


I think this necklace is just beautiful! 
How amazing is the silver setting that the flag print is on?
I don't think it would be too much to pair this up with the ring and hat, do you?:)


How cute is this tote?
I think burlap pairs perfectly with the red, white, and blue.
Of course, what doesn't look good with burlap?

Well, if these items don't get you feeling a little patriotic, I don't know what will!

I'm not affiliated with any of the companies, I just like their stuff.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

If we love one another, God abides in us, 
and His love has been perfected in us. 
1 John 4:12

1 comment:

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Just love that flag wreath. Thanks for sharing all your patriotic finds. Mickie