Friday, July 3, 2015

My Patriotic Cap

On Wednesday I showed you some cute patriotic items.
One of them was a darling hat that I wanted to order, but it wouldn't have gotten here in time.
So I decided to try to make one myself.


I picked up a plain ball cap at Wal-mart, some fabric and a flower from Hobby Lobby, 
and put them all together.

I attached everything with my hot glue gun.


Now I have something cute to wear on the Fourth!


Here's the inspiration hat.
If you'd like a hat like this, but don't want to make your own, here's the link back to this one.

I hope you all have a very happy Fourth of July!!
Take lots of pictures:)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
Jude 1:2

This post is linked to My Repurposed Life, Natasha In Oz, and I Heart Naptime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cap is so cute! I love that flower! I like the inspiration hat, too. I love leopard print.

Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks for sharing your patriotic cap at the Sundays Down Under link up. I’ve pinned your post and shared on twitter. You did a great job with it!

Best wishes and hope you can join in again this weekend.
Natasha in Oz