Monday, July 27, 2015

Mini Album Monday #58- Scrapping Every Day Photos

Today's album is a fun one that features pictures of my boys when they were younger.
They spent an afternoon with a friend and I took pictures of them all playing together.

Sometimes as moms, we get caught up thinking we have to focus on only the big things that happen,
but the everyday things are important to document, too.


I started with an accordion folded piece of orange cardstock.
Besides the cardstock, I used a few small pieces of pattern paper, a few stickers, 
and some paper for journaling.

My cardstock was already folded when I got it, but you could accomplish the same thing by folding cardstock. If you want it longer, just cut two pieces of cardstock to the same length. Then after folding them, adhere the back page of the first to the front page of the second and you'll have a longer accordian folded album.


I cropped the photos to fit and added one to each panel.
Each panel measures 9"x 3 3/4".


For the journaling on these pages, I gave my boys lined paper 
and asked them to write about their friend. This way I not only have these darling photos, 
but I have the boys' handwriting at this time as well.


On these pages, I added some pattern paper and a sticker to the corner of both photos.


This is the back page of the album.


These are pages on the backside of the album.
Because it's accordion folded, it can be spread out and looked at all at once.


As you can see, this album is very simple.
You could put one like this together in a few hours.
Just accordion fold a piece of cardstock and add some pictures and a little bit of pattern paper.

I can't tell you how awesome it is to have this memento from the past.
It just warms my heart looking at it.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless. 

While I live I will praise the Lord;
 I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
Psalm 146:2

No comments: