Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

Whew! 
I am ready for summer to slow down. . . it's passing much too quickly!

Grab a cool drink and take a minute and check out these cute things. . . 


How much do you love this print?
I'd surely hang it in my house! I think it would match in every room.


This personalized clay dish is too cute.


I think this bracelet set is beautiful! 
I love the hammered silver, and the copper heart is just darling.


Here's another cute mini album from I Love It All.
The package comes with everything you need to put a mini album together.


I think this designer maternity hospital gown is gorgeous.
I have no need for a maternity gown nor a hospital gown, but if I did, I'd have to have this one.

I hope you're all enjoying your summer!
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

I'm not affiliated with these companies, I just like their stuff.

Great is our Lord, and mighty in power;
 His understanding is infinite.
Psalm 147:5

No comments: