Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

We are in our final countdown before school starts.
Just 10 days left of freedom.
My kids do online public school (through K-12 Online School), so we do school at home 
although it's not traditional home schooling. 
We only need minimal supplies like notebooks, paper, and binders as the rest of our stuff 
like text books, microscopes, and science project items are shipped to us.

On that note, I thought I'd share with you some cute school-ish items that I found. . . 


This printable is great.
Not only can your child pose with it on the first day, you'll have all these details about this specific time. You could then save this in a scrapbook, photo album, or with his/her school papers for the year.

Is this not the coolest bag for school?
I love that it looks like a vintage military bag.
You can customize it with your own initials.


How about this pencil case?
It's made from fabric that looks like tape measures.
Love it!


How handy would this personalized notepad be?



I think this lunch sack is awesome.
It looks like a paper bag, but it's leather.

I hope you all are enjoying the last bit of your summer.
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff.

Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.
Psalm 2:12

No comments: