Monday, October 12, 2015

Pretty Creepy Wreath

I always enjoy making wreaths.
I usually keep them pretty simple.
Today I have a Halloween wreath made mostly with supplies from the dollar store.


I kind of had my hands full with this one.

I glued the hands to a grapevine wreath (which I bought at Michaels).
Then I added a few purple flowers and black berries
and finished it off with a bow made from some "creepy cloth" (all purchased at the dollar store).


Kinda creepy, but kinda pretty too.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Wait on the Lord;
be of good courage,
and He shall strengthen your heart;
wait, I say, on the Lord!
Psalm 27:14

This post is linked to Skip to My Lou, Plucky's Second Thought, Tatertots and Jello,
and Natasha In Oz.

3 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love this Halloween wreath you made.
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.

Patti said...

What a creative use of dollar store Halloween decorations. I love it.

Jess said...

Ha! This is so cute! I love the idea!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!