Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #186

There's a nearby town that has a bi-annual city wide yard sale. 
I don't get to go nearly as often as I'd like to, but my hubby were able to make it this month.
I started showing you last week what I found.

Here's the continuation of the rest of my treasures. . .

Check out this vintage suitcase.
I got it for $3.


The inside is like new.
Of all the old suitcases I've purchased, it's definitely in the best condition.


The locks still work and it came with keys!
I was trying to figure out what I could do with it when my hubby 
suggested that we actually use it for a suitcase. 
Hmm. Not sure about that:)


I got this vintage embroidered table runner for fifty cents.
It has this image on both ends.
I'm thinking of turning it into a decorative pillow.


I know you're looking at this and thinking, "What on earth?!?"
Well, it's an old water cooler.
I love the old label.
I'm thinking it would make a rockin' lamp.
My hubby said he'd help me transform it.
Yippee!

That sums it up.
We were only able to spend about two hours there, but it was worth the drive!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Lead me in Your truth and teach me
Psalm 25:5

This post is linked to Embracing Change, Cup of Morning Joe, and Too Much Time.

1 comment:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

All great stuff!!! Use the suitcase to store vintage tablecloths.

Can't wait to see the jug turned into a lamp!