Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

I really enjoy virtually shopping.
It's all the fun of shopping without leaving the comfort of my chair:)
Don't you agree?
Take a look at my finds this week. . .


My favorite kind of blouses are peasant tops.
This one is beautiful in red.


Isn't this simple message ring lovely?
 And it's customizable.
It's from The Vintage Pearl. I love anything by them.

These wedges are so cute.
The best part is they're comfortable.
They're made by Crocs. Can you believe that?!?
I am so going to get a pair of these. I'd like them in both brown and black.
I have a pair of Croc flip flops and I wear them everyday. They are so amazingly comfortable!


I adore this smartphone wristlet.
I love the idea of having my phone and all my valuables in one cute bag.
Yes, it's Vera Bradley. She rocks.


These earrings are just beautiful.
I think they'd pair quite nicely with the red peasant blouse-- and the wedges for that matter!

Wasn't that fun?
 And you didn't even have to leave your comfortable chair.:)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Trust in the Lord, and do good
Psalm 37:3

No comments: