Monday, November 30, 2015

Distressed Wire Christmas Card Display

 It's that time again. . . when Christmas cards start showing up in the mail.
It makes it fun to check the mail, don't you think?


This year as the cards come in, I have a place where I can display them.
It's cute and it doesn't take up much room.



I'm using a secondhand find.
I was tickled when I scored this photo display at a yard sale for $6.
I cleaned it up and distressed it with my hand sander.


I added a few Christmas flowers in the corner.


I used last years' cards for today's pictures.


I can't wait to fill it up with this year's cards!

After the holidays, I'll remove the cards and flowers and use it to display photos.
Cute, cute, cute.

Who says you can't find good stuff at yard sales?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Judge not, and you shall not be judged.
Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. 
Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Luke 6:37

1 comment:

Deanies Stash said...

That is an awesome display rack! That will be great for cards and you can always use it for photos later.