Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

I just love this time of year.
I think Thanksgiving is such a lovely holiday.
Not because of the food, mind you. I actually am not a fan of most Thanksgiving dishes.
It's the feeling of the holiday- the thankfulness, the counting of our blessings,
 the contentment with what we have.
I love it.
It's an attitude we should keep year round.

Today's finds celebrate this harvest season. . .


Need something to wear for your family dinner?
How about this top?
It's a whole lotta cute, huh?
Pair it with some simple gold jewelry, and you're set!

This burlap pillow is simply beautiful.
I think it could sit out all year.


How lovely is this plaque?
It's perfect for Thanksgiving and perfect for all the time.


I am a huge fan of burlap banners.
This one is already done for you.
It's so pretty.


Are you going to take family photos?
Add a little fun to them with these props.
The stove cracks me up!

I just want to take a moment and say how thankful I am for Etsy and all their wonderful shops!

P.S. I'm not affiliated with any of these shops, I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord,
 but those who deal truthfully are His delight.
Proverbs 12:22

 This post is linked to The Dedicated House, Plucky's Second Thought, Lil' Luna,
 and Simple Nature Decor.

1 comment:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love all of these ideas to help celebrate Thanksgiving.
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.