Friday, May 13, 2016

Chalkboard Made From a Cabinet Door

I have a stash of old cabinet doors that I've gotten while curbside shopping.
They look like they are large frames, so I've had a good time using them in projects.
For today's project, I turned one into a chalkboard.

I sanded around the edges, then painted the center with chalkboard paint.



Then I added a drawer pull at the bottom to hold chalk.
 
If you happen to see a stack of cabinet doors out at the trash pile, pick them up.
You can do so much with them.
Go here and see how I turned one into a clipboard
and here to see how I turned one into a chalkboard tray.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
Trust in the Lord forever
Isaiah 26:4
 This post is linked to Lil' Luna, That DIY Party, The Crafty Blog Stalker, and Too Much Time

No comments: