Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Layout of the Week #131

Are you feeling like doing some scrapbooking?
Me too! 
I've got a quick layout today that features several photos.


Here's the layout we'll be making.


To create it, you'll need: 
one piece of 12"x 12" pattern paper
one piece of cardstock measuring 11 1/4"x 11 1/4"
letter stickers for title
stickers in your theme
6-7 pictures
Sharpie marker for journaling
adhesive
paper trimmer


Adhere the cardstock to the center of the pattern paper.


Line up your photos across the cardstock leaving a little edge of cardstock around the outer edges of all the photos.
I started using four vertical photos on the left and in the center.
Then I cropped my last three photos to fit along the right side.

You could use six vertical photos if you'd rather.


Using your letter stickers, add your title in the center of the two photos on the left.
I actually used two different kinds of letter stickers for my title.


Now add some of your stickers.
I placed three in the lower left corner, three overlapping the bottom right photo,
one at the top right photo, and two overlapping the top left photo.


Because the photos fill the entire layout, 
I used my Sharpie marker to journal directly on the pictures themselves.
You can add as little or as much as you'd like.

That's it- we're done!
Quick and easy, huh?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

For Your mercy is great above the heavens,
 and Your truth reaches the clouds
Psalm 108:4

No comments: