Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

There are so many vintage things that I am just drawn to- perhaps I was born in the wrong era?:)
One of those things I have a fascination with is typewriters.

 I did learn to type using an electric typewriter, which by today's standards probably makes me old.

Anyway, I found several typewriter themed pretties today. . .


What do you think of this vintage typewrite pendant?
Would you wear it?
I think it would be cute paired with a t-shirt.   


 I'm a sucker for cute pillows.
This typewriter covered pillow cover would look darling on my couch.

I think this bracelet is so quirky.
I love the typewriter image and the large clasp.


This messenger bag is so awesome that I'd carry it as a purse.


Being a fan of vintage typewriters, I'm drawn to jewelry made from typewriter keys.
Check out this bracelet- it says "love."

Any of these items your type of thing?:)

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth;
yes, I will praise Him among the multitude.
Psalm 109:30

     This post is linked to Skip to My Lou, The Crafted Sparrow, Lil' Luna, and My Girlish Whims.

1 comment:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I learned to type on a manual typewriter and thought it was so cool when I got an office job where I got an electric typewriter. Cripes, I'M old!!! Ugh.