Friday, May 27, 2016

Flashback Friday: DIY's Using Old Books

It's the last Friday of the month, so we're going to flashback to some previous DIY's.
This time we're looking at five projects using old books.
I love vintage books, so I'm always up for projects using them.


I love how this vase cover turned out.
It's two book covers fastened with twine.
Go here to find out how to make it.


After cutting the covers off the books for the above project, 
here's something you can make using the leftover pages. 
I used twine to tie four books together and stamped the word love onto the pages.


A little chalkboard paint made this book into more than just a . . . book.
You can read more about it here.


I love using covers from old books and turning them into Junk Journals.
This baby girl themed one is one of my favorites.


This is a table runner made from book covers.
How cool is that?

What do you think?
Are you feeling like running out to a thrift store to find some cool old books?
Swing by my house. I can give you a few.:)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

This is the message you heard since the beginning: 
We should love one another.
1 John 3:11

No comments: