Friday, May 11, 2012

Gift Wrapping Ideas

          Since we started the week off with gift ideas, I thought it would be fitting to end the week with gift wrapping ideas.

For this gift, I wrapped the jewelry box with a piece of sheet music and used a ticket as the tag (I wrote "To" and "From" on the back of the ticket). With a little bit of tulle, it looks pretty cute!

I used an old map and some twine to wrap this gift. This is how I wrap almost all gifts lately. I love the look of maps and would be so excited to receive a present wrapped in one!
(Also, I get maps for a dime a piece which is way less than the price of wrapping paper!)


I sent these teacher gifts to school wrapped in a pages torn from an old school book. Once again, I used tickets as tags.  
      The maps, sheet music, and old books were all purchased at the thrift store. So not only are they unique wrappings, but extremely frugal as well. Other items that you could use as gift wrap are paper sacks, pages out of an old dictionary, and even old patterns (just double or triple the layers).
     I would love to hear any other unique gift wrapping ideas if you'd like to share.
     Thanks for stopping by and God bless!

















toomuchtime











No comments: