Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Recipe of the Week #18- Cheesy Nacho Beef Dinner

Cheesy Nacho Beef Dinner

1 (6.8 oz) package of Rice-A-Roni Spanish Rice
1/2 lb lean ground beef
2 cups water
1 cup salsa
1 cup corn
1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
tortilla chips

Saute the rice mix with ground beef in large skillet over medium heat until beef is browned. Stir in water, salsa, corn, beans and Special Seasonings: bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 15-20 minutes. Stir in chopped tomato and top with cheese and sour cream. Eat with tortilla chips.


My hubby and I LOVE this dish! It is definetly a repeat recipe around here! (My boys are skeptical of anything with black beans, so they don't eat it.)
I usually put the leftovers in tortillas and send them to work for my hubby's lunch.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

This post is linked to Tip Junkie, Show It Off, and Making





No comments: