Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Layout of the Week #84

I take lots of photos, and I love it when I make a layout that allows me
to use several photos on one page.
On today's Layout of the Week, I incorporate eight photos.
If you follow along these easy steps, you, too, can complete this layout.


Here's the layout we'll be creating.
Yours will look similar, but not exact as you'll be using your own products. 
When I make these layout tutorials, I intend for you to use materials that you have on hand
 rather than going out to buy new ones.
I don't know about you, but I have quite a stash of items that I need to use up!


To make it, you'll need:
one piece of 12"x 12" cardstock
one piece of pattern paper measuring 3 1/4"x 11 3/4"
letter stickers for the title or a title card (mine says "So Fun")
journaling card
small paper bag or envelope (to place the journaling card)
optional: small embellishments (I used Washi tape, a small doily, and small word stickers)


First, adhere the pattern paper strip along the top of the cardstock.


Then trim your photos. Starting at the bottom, adhere the photos.
 I wanted three narrow rows, so I trimmed mine to only be 2 1/2" tall on the bottom row,
3 1/8" tall on the middle row, and 2 1/2" tall on the top row.

You could also leave your photos 4" tall and just have two rows.
You'll determine how long to make the photos depending on how many you have and how much you'll need to crop them to make them fit.


When you add the top row,leave a space in the center for the title.


Adhere your pocket or small sack so it sticks out above the top row of photos and is slightly behind the top left photo.
Your journaling card will go in this sack/envelope.


Place your title in the blank space.
I used a pre-made title card.
You could also use letter stickers.


Place 2-3 embellishments to the left of the small sack/envelope.
Add a few embellishments at the bottoms of some of the photos.
I placed small pieces of Washi tape and a few word stickers here and there.

That's it! One more layout ready to place in a scrapbook!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Stop by every other Wednesday for a new Layout of the Week.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

I will give You thanks in the great assembly; 
I will praise You among many people.
Psalm 35:18

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely multi-photo layout!