Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Recipe of the Week #115- Chocolate Cake

 
Chocolate Cake
1 chocolate cake mix
1 chocolate instant pudding mix
1 cup water
1/2 cup oil
4 eggs

Mix and bake according to directions on cake box mix. Cool then add frosting.

Frosting
6 Tbsp butter, softened
1/2 cup cocoa
2 2/3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk 1 tsp vanilla

In small bowl, cream butter. Add coca and powdered sugar, alternately with milk. Beat to spreading consistency. Blend in vanilla. Spread over cooled cake.

I got this recipe from a co-worker. I made it to take to church for a meal and thought that I'd be taking most of it home with me. I didn't even have two pieces left to bring home!  My son said it was fabulous! I'll surely be making this recipe again.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit.
Psalm 34:13

This post is linked to Skip to My Lou, Too Much Time On My Hands, and Plucky's Second Thought.

1 comment:

Jess said...

This looks so amazing! Yummy!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!