Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #112

This week's thrifty haul is short and sweet.
I'm happy with what I got though.

I found this vintage scale. I love scales.
It was priced $8.
I wanted it, but I didn't know if I wanted it $8 bad.
So I asked the checker if she'd take any less. She said, "How about $5?"
I definitely wanted it $5 bad! Score!
I brought it home and my hubby said, "Don't you already have two scales?"
It's true. I do. But not one like this:) 


I've been on the lookout for vintage jewelry. I got this pretty broach for $1.50.
I'm very inspired by Bel Monili and the pieces she makes from vintage jewelry.


This brand new pack of memo cards was only a quarter.
They'll make great journaling cards for scrapbooking.


My last find is a small one- just a novel.
It only cost a quarter. Sandra Brown's books are usually quick and fun reads.

Well, that's all she wrote! I hope you all have good luck while secondhand shopping this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Do not fear or be discouraged.
Deut. 1:21
 This post is linked to My Repurposed Life, Junkin' Joe, and Embracing Change.

1 comment:

Vicky Hunt said...

Awesome finds! I'm always on the lookout for a scale but never have found one I want for a price I'm willing to pay. Patience is a virtue...so I'll just keep waiting! Love the vintage pin too. Have a great week!

Blessings, Vicky