Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

I hope you guys have been having a good week. 
My boys were on Spring Break last week, so we're back to our normal routine this week.
I have some lovelies to share with you today. . .


This bracelet is so beautiful.
Don't you think?


This print is great.
I'm working on a gallery wall in my living room and this would be a nice addition.


I love the eclectic look of this necklace.


I love these vintage camper postcards. Cute, huh?
You can find them here.


Isn't this bag just too cute?
I adore cute tote bags.

I'm not affliliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.

I hope the rest of your week goes well.
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, 
knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 
and perseverance, character; 
and character, hope.
Romans 5:3-4

This post is linked to Between Naps on the Porch, The Cottage MarketTatertots and Jello,
and Plucky's Second Thought.

No comments: