Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

I just love anything having to do with maps and globes.
Now, if you knew how geographically challenged I am, you may find that ironic.
Nevertheless, I am a huge fan of maps.


How awesome is this map pillow?

I love it.


Look at this yellow globe.
It is so unique- I think I need it!


Pull down maps like this one are so cool!
I actually have one hanging in my bedroom as my window shade.


Isn't this globe lamp shade great?
Imagine how cool it would look with light shining through it.


This one takes the cake- it's a lunar globe--- a globe of the moon!
Now, that's out of this world :)

I currently have four different globes positioned around my living room.
Every time I bring one home, my boys let me know that we already have plenty of globes.
But I don't know if we'll ever have enough!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever
Psalm 89:1

This post is linked to My Girlish WhimsBetween Naps on the Porch, Embracing Change,
Lil' Luna, and Plucky's Second Thought

No comments: