Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thrifty Thursday #207

I made my weekly thrift store run and got a few good things. . .


Like these two large wooden frames for $1 each.
I'm anxious to distress them and possibly add some Hemp Oil to them.
 I also think they're begging for some chicken wire!


It was love at first sight with this old Reading textbook.


Here's one of the interior pages.
I got this book for a quarter!


I also got this book for a quarter.
It's in great shape, so I'll donate it to the nursery at church.


My final find was two sets of three wooden hangers.
They were fifty cents per set.
I'm going to be browsing Pinterest looking for some cool projects to use these on.

That's it for this week.
Swing by next Thursday to see what else I dig up. :)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

With my mouth will I make known 
Your faithfulness to all generations.
Psalm 89:1

This post is linked to Artsy Fartsy Mama, Blue Willow House, and Ginger Snap Craft.

2 comments:

Betty said...

I have a tough time passing up vintage children's readers too.

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Can't wait to see how the frames turn out. Great finds I love vintage children's books. Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm. sb