Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Some More Lovelies That I Love

A few weeks ago, I featured some cute products and I had so much fun with my virtual window shopping, I thought I'd do it again.
 
This week I chose some items that would work great with any Christmas project, but would be especially cute with the Countdown to Christmas album I showed you on Monday.
 
 
I think this pattern paper by Echo Park would be great to start with.
 
 
You could use it as border strips along the edges of pages, use small pieces folded in half as page tabs, or even use short strips as photo corners.
 
 
These stamps would add a nice touch to any project.
They're from Teresa Collins. You can find them here.
 
 
These number cutouts by Elle's Studio would add a nice touch to a countdown album!
 
 
If you think you'd like an album like this, but would rather get one that's already put together for you, you can go here. Evalicious makes the cutest mini albums!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
I will praise You with my whole heart
Psalm 138:1
 
 

No comments: