Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Some Lovelies That I Love

It's been a doozie of a week, so in lieu of Layout of the Week, I'm going to show you some products that I think are pretty awesome.

 
I absolutely LOVE this notebook Washi tape by Freckled Fawn.
 
 
 
Aren't these buttons the cutest?
I adore anything by aflairforbuttons.
 
 
Who wouldn't want these darling house wood chips? 
These are yet another treasure from Freckled Fawn.
 
 
Drool.
Isn't this paper pack amazing?
It's from Saturday Morning Vintage. They even have color coded packs- all blue, all red, etc. Sometimes I go to their website just to look at their pretty pictures:) 
 
 
I have fallen in love with the new Daily Grind line from Simple Stories.
 
Such lovely products. 
Wouldn't they all go together so nicely and make such a cute mini album?
Makes you want to sit down and be crafty, doesn't it?
 
P.S. I am in no way affiliated with these companies, I just like their stuff:)
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
 
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above
James 1:17
 
 This post is linked to Be Different Act Normal and 52 Mantles.

No comments: