Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My 2012 Year In Review Album

I finally took pictures of my 2012 Year In Review book.  I love this paper from  House of  Three. I would wallpaper my house with it if I could! I also used some tape from the Smash Book line.

I made a book in the style of Janet Hopkins' Junk Books with the binder inside (loved her class!). The book cover is actually an old encyclopedia. I chose the 12th book and sanded the entire thing except for the #12 (for 2012).


The interior pages alternate with scrapbook paper (mostly K and Co) and 6 x 9 manila envelopes. I love having room to add stuff- and I just love the look of envelopes in my scrapbooks! I put a piece of pattern paper in each envelope for extra photos.

I was so pleased with how it turned out. At the end of every month, I'll get the family calendar down so I can write down what we did for the month, then print photos accordingly. This year I'll probably print my photos wallet size since my album is smaller.




Linky parties I linked to:
Today's Creative Blog
Brassy Apple
Craft-O-Maniac
Your Whim Wednesday

No comments: