Monday, February 27, 2012

Thank You Cards


     Well, last week I showed you some of the cute stuff I had gotten for my birthday. With gifts comes the need for thank you cards! I used small coin envelopes, a few paper doilies, and papers from my scrap pile and whipped these up. To add a special little touch, I got out a few stamps for the edges of the envelopes. I cut down shipping tags to fit inside the envelopes and punched the edges of them, too.



     Usually I just use store bought thank yous, but this time I put a little time into making some. I love the look of office supplies covered in pretty paper:)

1 comment:

Pieced Pastimes said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice comment about my 'Inspiration Board'. Your 'Thank You Cards' turned out lovely and I am sure the recipients will appreciate that you put that much effort into them.