Monday, March 26, 2012

Revamped Pew

     Our church recently got new pews, so I was blessed with one of the outgoing pews.

This is what it looked like before. For some reason the photo has a yellow cast to it, but the pew did have brownish padding. I removed this material, cleaned the foam beneath it, and reupholstered it.

This is what it looks like now. I think this fabric is so happy! I love it in my green kitchen!

Right now, we have a round table, but we hope to get a rectangle one. I'd really like an old farmhouse table.

Thanks for taking a look!

This post is linked to Keeping It Simple, Happy Hour Projects and

Too Much Time On My Hands

Today's Creative Bloghomemade crafts
52 Mantels
shabby creek cottage 
I Heart Nap Time

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Skip To My Lou

Furniture Feature Fridays


the cape on the corner said...

how fun! the fabric is great!

Little Treasures said...

Oh, you made it fantastic!
How clever!
P.S. Thank you for dropping by with such a sweet comment Laura!

AmberRay said...

Thanks for the comment about my cake stand! I love this fabric BTW. I love retro designs.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That makes a great bench for your table!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How fabulous!