Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Experiencing Technical Difficulties. . .

     Hi Guys, due to technical difficulties with ye 'ol computer, the layout of the week will be postponed until next Wednesday. We're running Clean PC as we speak.
     
     Hopefully things will be back in order for me to show you my thrifty treasures tomorrow!:)

     Here's a little story for you. My boys were invited by a friend to go see the new Batman movie last week. They had a great time and were full of stories when they got home. The next day, my younger son Ethan was talking in a gravelly "Batman" voice and wanted to know why Bruce Wayne talked normally, but Batman talked in a different voice. I told him it was probably part of Bruce Wayne's alter ego. Ethan continued speaking in his "Batman" voice throughout the day. Later as he stood next to me folding laundry and constantly talking with his new voice, I had had enough. I asked him to stop talking like that. He looked at me and said, "Why, is it scaring you?"

     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

No comments: