Monday, August 6, 2012

No-Sew Vest Made From T-shirt

     Hi Everybody! Hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours was pretty quiet. It's nice to have a no-committment weekend every once in awhile! That will be stopping soon, as my younger son is set to start tackle football in a week.
     I found a tutorial for a no-sew vest (I believe they are now called shrugs?) made from a t-shirt while perusing Pinterest (don'tcha just love Pinterest?). A couple of weeks ago, I made a scarf from a t-shirt which was very easy, so I figured I could handle this. They had me at "no-sew!"
     I used one of my hubby's t-shirts. For some reason, I could only find an off-white one. This is how the vest/shrug turned out. . .
It has two ties up on the collar area.

And four ties on the back.
I think it would look cute in black, too.

Here is the tutorial I used. It is great- very easy to follow.

If you make one of these, leave me a comment and let me know how it turns out!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

This post is linked to Craft-O-Maniac, My Girlish Whims, and Brassy Apple.

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

Today's Creative Blog
Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments: