Monday, July 7, 2014

Mini Album Monday #33- Beach Themed Album in a Tin Case

My family loves to go to the beach. We don't get to go as often as we'd like because of my hubby's work schedule, so whenever we get there, it's a treat.
Today's mini album features photos taken the first time that we took our boys to the beach.
 

I used a mini album that came in a 5 1/2"x 8" tin.
Then I chose four different pattern papers that I used throughout the album.
I placed a little of each pattern on the cover to carry through the continuity.
 

 
The lid comes off to expose the mini album within.
On the inside of the tin, I used pattern papers to make it look like a beach scene- using water, sky, and sand papers. Then I added a small poem and seashells from our trip.

 
I held all the pages together with some blue ribbon.
 
 
I chose to use all horizontal photos, so my pages open up instead of side to side like a book.
 
 
Each page has a piece of one of the four pattern papers.
 
 
 I added beach themed stickers here and there.

 
Every layout has at least one tag with journaling.
 
 
I dry brushed white paint along the edges of all the photos to give them a worn, sanded look.

 
By following a simple scheme and limiting the amount of products that I used, I was able to finish this album very quickly.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
Most assuredly, I say to you,
he who hears My word and believes
in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment,
but has passed from death into life.
John 5:24
 
 


1 comment:

Jess said...

This is such a cute idea!

Thanks for joining the Link Up!