Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More Lovelies That I Love

I always have been drawn to anything with little houses on it. 
Perhaps because it speaks to my domestic side?!?

Today I've got all sorts of  products with my favorite little houses.
I've branched out with more than just paper products- I've got wallpaper, fabric, and even a piece of jewelry to share with you!
  
 
How cute is this fabric? I love the little green houses!
Wouldn't this make a darling pillow or Ottoman cover?

 
This is wallpaper- can you believe it?
I love the hand drawn look of the houses.
You can find it here.

 
I can't even tell you how much I adore these house rings.
Seriously.
They're modeled after small towns in Germany.
Long ago, my hubby and I lived in Germany for several years.
I'm thinking that I might need one of these. . . you know, because of my history there:)


I can't just ignore my first crafty love of scrapbooking, so naturally, I've found a couple of paper products to share.
I totally love this happy looking paper by Bella Blvd.


This Washi tape is stinkin' awesome. I love the nighttime skyline.
 
That's it for tiny houses and cute products today.
 
I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I'm just a fan of their stuff:)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the Lord is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
2 Samuel 22:31
 
This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, It's Overflowing, and Ivy and Elephants

No comments: