Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

I hope you're all having a good week.
Feel like shopping? Or at least looking at some cute stuff?
Check out these darling Etsy finds. . .


How much do you love these letters?
They're just beautiful. The grapevine wreath adds so much.


Check out this necklace. . .
It's the New York City skyline.
How cool is this?


Our couch is covered with cute pillows.
 This one would fit right in with the rest of them:)


I really love this scarf.
I love personalized jewelry, and this one is so unique!
I may be buying a few of these as Christmas gifts. . .

Admit it. A little window shopping was just what you needed, huh?

By the way, I'm not affiliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Uphold my steps in Your paths,
 that my footsteps may not slip.
Psalm 17:5

1 comment:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely gift ideas at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.