Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Recipe of the Week #187- Pizza Mozzarella Bites

Pizza Mozzarella Bites
1 pkg mozzarella bites (found in the frozen food section)
1 cup pizza sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
various pizza toppings (pepperoni, hamburger, Canadian bacon, onions, bell peppers, etc.)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake the mozzarella bites for 6-7 minutes. Pull them out of the oven and flip over so that the flat sides are up. Place a dollop of pizza sauce on each one. Add desired pizza toppings and cheese. Place back in the oven for another 7 minutes. Remove and serve.

My boys just love these mozzarella bites. One night I didn't feel that I could just serve cheese and bread for dinner, so I decided to turn them into little stuffed pizzas. The boys loved them! I think they would be fun to serve at a party.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

I have called upon You, for You will hear me, O God
Psalm 17:6

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, It's Overflowing, and Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments: