Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #183

Now that school is in full swing, I have a little extra time to myself.
This week I took a slow meander through the thrift stores.
I found three different items that I didn't buy, but I just have to show you.


Isn't this set of dishes just lovely?
It was marked $25 which I thought was a fair price.
Although, I prefer my dishes in a mismatched set.


I love this vintage sewing machine.


Here it is from the front.
I'm not sure it's age, but it is old.
It was $100.


Right next to the sewing machine was this.
I'm guessing it's a shoe sewing machine.
I've never seen anything like it.
It, too, was $100.

Seriously, aren't these just amazing?

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

But the path of the just is like the shining sun, 
that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
Proverbs 4:18


This post is linked to Embracing Change, Too Much Time On My Hands, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: