Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #184

I had hoped to spend last Saturday morning cruising the neighborhood going to yard sales.
Instead I spent it cleaning my house and taking my boys to go mow a friend's yard.
I did get to squeeze one garage sale in on our way.


I got this beautiful salad plate and


this plate for $1 each.
They're not vintage, but they're so pretty, I couldn't pass them up.


I loved this container that looks like a locker.
It was only $1 and I'm sure I can find some use for it!

Maybe I'll get to go to some more sales this weekend. . .
there is a city wide yard sale in a small nearby town.
Good luck to you if you get to check some out!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The earth is the Lord's and all its fullness, 
the world and those who dwell therein.
Psalm 24:1

1 comment:

Maria said...

thanks for sharing this on Dream Create and inspire.. Very pretty find
Maria