Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #182

I've had two good thrifting weeks in a row after quite a dry spell.
I can't tell you how good that feels! :)


I am a sucker for vintage platters.
And this one is such a big fella.
It was $3. 
I really don't need another platter, so I left this at the thrift store.
Then as I continued onto the next store, I thought that even if I don't need another platter, 
maybe one of my friends does. So I went back for it.
I was right. A friend did need it:)


I got this dessert plate for a quarter,


and this dinner plate for seventy five cents.
These two will go to a different friend who is collecting plates for a display wall.


This smaller platter matches the large one I showed you first.
It was a dollar. 
Believe it or not, I gave this to a yet another friend.
It's so nice to have friends who enjoy vintage shopping
That way I'm not dragging all these treasures home to my house
 since I already have quite a collection of my own!


I couldn't pass up this classic: Etiquette by Emily Post.
I paid fifty cents for it.


Here's a peek at the table of contents.


I fell in love with the cover of this book.
It was fifty cents also.
I'm so going to turn this into a Junk Journal!

That's it, my friends.
A whole lotta treasures for a little bit of moola.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

In the Lord I put my trust.
Psalm 11:1

This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, The Crafted Sparrow, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: