Monday, December 21, 2015

Easy Coaster Christmas Wreath DIY

Do you ever go to a restaurant and sit down and see a pile of coasters on the table and think,
"Man, I could make something with these?"
That's what goes through my mind. :)
Grab a few of those coasters and give this wreath a try.


All you need to do is cover the fronts of the coasters with Christmas pattern papers.
You can do as many layers of circles as you like.
I have two different sizes on my wreath.
You can use a circle punch on a cereal box to get the smaller circles.


Once you get all the coasters covered, you need a large circle to adhere them to.
On a sturdy piece of cardboard, I traced around a large plate, then cut it out.
I then placed a smaller plate in the center, traced it and cut out the center.


To finish it off, I added a loop of ribbon to the top
and a big bow with some candy canes on the lower left edge.

Not too shabby for a bunch of coasters, huh?
I may try this for Valentine's Day and Easter. . .

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, 
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

This post is linked to It's OverflowingTip Junkie, Too Much Time, and Skip to My Lou.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea! I would've never thought to make a wreath out of coasters, and your wreath turned out wonderfully!

Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party