Monday, December 28, 2015

Top 5 Viewed Mini Albums of 2015

I hope you all had a nice Christmas. Hopefully you took lots of pictures and made lots of memories.:)

Out of all the scrapbooking I've done over the years, mini albums are my favorite projects.
Every other Monday I try to feature a different mini album here on my blog.

Here are the top five viewed mini albums of 2015. . .


Go here to see the many various pages in this baby boy themed Junk Journal.


Here is another Junk Journal that I made for a 30 Days of Lists project.


This album is made of coin envelopes and features answers to several different questions.


Go here to see this album that lists 31 things that I love about my husband.


This album is what I put together for my 2015 month-by-month album.

Makes you want to sit down and whip up a mini album, doesn't it?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

As for me, I will call upon God, 
and the Lord shall save me.
Psalm 55:16

This post is linked to Tip Junkie and Plucky's Second Thought.

1 comment:

Jess said...

These are so neat! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Happy 2016!