Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #194

In the midst of the busy-ness of this season, I still take a few minutes of "me time."
"Me time" meaning a stroll through the thrift stores and a swing by Sonic Happy Hour. :)

I only found a few things this week, but they are pretty cool.


I got two of these books with reproductions of vintage birthday postcards.


Check out these graphics.
Wouldn't these make a cute birthday banner?


They were fifty cents each.


I also got this one with reproduction vintage floral stickers. 


So pretty.
Also fifty cents.


I picked up this one with cat postcards as well.



While I'm not a cat person,
I'm thinking this would be great for my soon-to-be Etsy shop.


I also got this shallow bowl for a quarter.
I have a hard time passing up cheap pretty dishes.

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Be strong and of good courage
Deut. 31:6


No comments: