Friday, December 18, 2015

Vintage Wooden Shoe Form Christmas Door Hanging

Recently I picked up an old pair of wooden shoe forms at a rummage sale.
I thought I could add a little something to them and use them as Christmas décor.

First I tied the two forms together with some twine.
Then I made a small bouquet of Christmas flowers and greenery and tied it to the form.
I finished it off with a big red bow.
Isn't that cute?
The shoe forms were $5 and the flowers came from the dollar store.
I just love it when a plan comes together. . . inexpensively!
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
Only deliver us this day, we pray.
Judges 10:15


2 comments:

Maria said...

Very cute! Love all your finds, you are so creative, Have a happy holiday
MAria

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love this idea! If I still had the shoe forms I sold a few months ago, I'd be creating the same thing. You are so clever. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Vintage Inspiration Party.