Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Ornaments

I love all kinds of ornaments.
I could never go with just one theme on our Christmas tree 
because we have too many precious ornaments that we've collected over the years. 
We have some that my mother-in-law sewed, 
some that my boys made in preschool, 
and we even have one that my husband painted when he was in kindergarten!

I've made a few over the years that I thought we could take a look back at. . . 


For this one, I used a clear ornament and filled it with punched paper hearts.


You can have a little paradise on your tree with this one.
It's a glass ball filled with sand and tiny shells.


This one is covered with pieces of map.
I made several and stamped words on them like "peace," "love," and "joy."
You can go here to read more about them.

What kind of ornaments have you created over the years?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
Luke 6:36

This post is linked to Too Much TimeLife With Lorelai, Funky Junk, and Lil' Luna.

No comments: